Upcoming Road Closures Near NC State University, November 14-19

November 14
-The right lane of westbound I-440, from Lake Boone Trail to Wade A, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
-The right lane of eastbound I-440, from Wade C to Wade D, will be closed from midnight to 5 a.m.
-The eastbound Wade onramp to eastbound I-440 will be closed from midnight to 5 a.m. (see map below of the detour)
-Full closure of eastbound Western Blvd., from Chaney Road to Blue Ridge Road, midnight to 5 a.m.
November 15
-The right lanes of eastbound and westbound I-440, from Jones Franklin Road to Melbourne Road, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

November 16

November 17
-The right lane of eastbound I-440, from Western C to Western D, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
-Westbound I-440, from Hillsborough St. to the Western Ramp B, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
-Full closure of eastbound I-440 from Jones Franklin Road to Western Blvd., midnight to 5 a.m. (see map below of the detour)

Map of detour around the Wade Avenue onramp closure.
Map of detour around the eastbound I-440 closure.