Upcoming Road Closures Near NC State University, May 1-6

May 1

-The left lane of westbound I-440 from Athens Drive to Jones Franklin Rd., will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

-The Jones Franklin Rd. south onramp to eastbound I-440 will be closed from midnight to 5 a.m. (See Jones Franklin Rd. Loop C Overnight Detour Map.)

-The left lane of eastbound I-440 from the I-40 Gore to the Athens Drive bridge, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

May 2

-The right lane of the westbound I-440 Collector, from the I-40 bridge to the Walnut St. bridge, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

-The westbound I-440 Collector offramp to I-40 will be closed from midnight to 5 a.m. (See I-440 Collector Overnight Detour Map.)

May 3

-The eastbound I-440 offramp to Jones Franklin Rd. will be closed from midnight to 5 a.m.  (See Jones Franklin Rd. Ramp C Overnight Detour Map.)  

-The right lane of westbound Wade Ave., from Wade C to Wade B, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

-The right lane of eastbound I-440 from the I-40 Gore to the Athens Drive bridge, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. 

May 4

-The right lane of westbound I-440, from the Walnut St. bridge to Cary Blvd., will be closed from 11 a.m. to 5 a.m.

-The eastbound Wade Ave. onramp to eastbound I-440 will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. (See Wade Ave. Loop C Overnight Detour Map.)

-The westbound I-440 offramp to Western Blvd. will be closed from midnight to 5 a.m. (See Western Blvd. Ramp A Overnight Detour Map.)

-Westbound Hillsborough St. will have a full closure from midnight to 5 a.m. (See Westbound Hillsborough St. Overnight Detour Map.)

-The right lane of westbound I-440, from the Athens Drive bridge to the I-40 Gore, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

Jones Franklin Rd. Loop C Overnight Detour
Wade Ave. Loop "C" Overnight Detour Route
Wade Ave. Loop C Overnight Detour
WB Hillsborough St. Overnight Detour
Western Blvd. Ramp A Overnight Detour
Jones Franklin Rd. Ramp C Overnight Detour
I-440 Collector Overnight Detour