Upcoming Road Closures Near NC State University, May 15-20

May 15

-The westbound I-440 offramp to westbound Wade Avenue, will be closed from midnight to 5 a.m. TENTATIVE (See attached Wade Ave. Ramp A Overnight Detour)

-The left lane of westbound I-440, from Melbourne Road to Jones Franklin Road, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

May 16

-The right lane of westbound I-440, from Melbourne Road to Athens Drive, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

-The left lane of eastbound I-440, from Jones Franklin Road to Athens Drive, will be closed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.

-The eastbound Western Blvd. onramp to westbound I-440 will be closed from midnight to 5 a.m. (See attached Western Blvd. Ramp B Overnight Detour.)

May 17

-The left lane of westbound I-440, from Wade Avenue to Hillsborough Street, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

-The left lane of eastbound I-440, from Hillsborough Street to Wade Avenue, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

May 18

-The left lane of westbound I-440, from Melbourne Road to I-40, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

-The northbound Jones Franklin Road onramp to westbound I-440 will be closed from midnight to 5 a.m. (See attached Jones Franklin Loop A Detour)

-The I-440 Collector will be closed from midnight to 5 a.m. (See I-440 Collector Overnight Detour.)

May 19

Jones Franklin Loop A Detour Route
I-440 Collector Overnight Detour Route
Wade Ave. Ramp A Overnight Detour Route
Western Blvd. Ramp B Overnight Detour Route