Moving You To Succeed
Protecting The Pack
FALL 2020 TRANSPORTATION & PARKING
Please note the information found on this page may be updated as conditions warrant.
Welcome Back Pack!
Transportation is excited to welcome you back to the Pack! We have truly missed you! Over the past several months we have worked hard to prepare for your return. We are pleased to provide new parking options, streamlined transit service, and many alternative forms of transportation. We aim to keep you moving while continuing to “Protect The Pack”.
Please Note: Some or all instructional formats for all or part of the 2020-21 academic year may change due to the public health emergency caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. As has always been the case, tuition and fees are charged at the beginning of the semester and will remain in place regardless of any changes in instructional format. Tuition and fees will not be refunded in the event that instructional format changes for any part of the 2020-21 academic year.
With daily, monthly, and annual parking options our hope is that you may easily tailor a package to fit your campus travel needs.
**Standard parking enforcement resumes on July 1, 2020. **
Commuter Student Parking Permit Options
Residential Student Parking Permit Options
Employee Parking Permit Options
Visitor Parking Permit Options
Wolfline Fall 2020
Wolfline is happy to welcome students back to campus. To address concerns and adhere to guidelines from health and government officials and University leadership, Wolfline has made several changes to our operations and procedures. These changes will allow Wolfline to serve campus more effectively and efficiently as we adapt to social/physical distancing. Fall 2020 planned routes and schedules can be found here. To provide feedback please complete this form.
- Routes have been modified
- Stops have been removed or designated as ADA only**
- Seating on buses is limited for social/physical distancing
- Face coverings are required on Wolfline buses.
- Hand sanitizer is available on all buses “Coming August 2020”
- Buses are cleaned and sanitized daily with an EPA-approved disinfectant
- When weather permits, buses will open roof hatches to increase fresh airflow
Boarding The Bus
- Please enter through the front door only
- Hand sanitizer is available upon entry behind driver
- Please fill available seating from rear to front of the bus
Seating On The Bus
- Only 3 passengers are allowed to stand on the bus. Standing spaces are marked by “Stand Here” floor decals.
- Visual Seating Chart
Deboarding The Bus
- Please exit through the rear door only
- Please respect the space of fellow passengers as you exit
**ADA-only stops are serviced for passengers with mobility impairments. These stops will not be served unless requested in advance by an ADA passenger. Passengers with temporary mobility impairments due to injury may wish to contact Wolfpack Pick Up.
Here are a few alternative ways to move about campus.
Let’s “Walk It Out” as a pack…distanced of course. We encourage you to embrace walking the short distances from your vehicle or bus stop to your destination.
Have your own bike, bring it with you! It is still free! Register your bike with our office and don’t forget to have it engraved with NC State Police as well! All Wolfine buses are equipped with bike racks for ease of travel. Bike racks are strategically placed throughout campus for your use.
Scoot on pack! Safely! Electric scooters are back and ready for use. In order to ride you must remember the following:
- Helmets are strongly encouraged
- Scooters must be ridden in the street and are not allowed on sidewalks or in buildings
- Scooters must be placed at bike racks. Scooters should not be left on sidewalks, in parking lots or in the street.
- Remember to be alert and aware of your surroundings
Do you get to campus only using alternative transportation? We offer great benefits including free parking to users who walk, bike, use transit and/or carpool to campus! Find out more below!