Park and Ride Permit
How To Obtain Your Virtual Event Permit
- Visit go.ncsu.edu/eventparking
- Ensure you are logged out of your parking account.
- Select “Purchase Event Permit”
- Agree to the Terms of Service
- Select “Park and Ride Permit”
- Select 2022-2023 Park and Ride Permit
- When prompted, enter ParkandRide2023 as the Event Voucher Code. The code is case-sensitive and must be entered exactly as shown. Select Confirm.
- Select an available Permit Type
- Select/Confirm your parking dates. Select Confirm.
- Select Location
- Select “Add Vehicle”. Enter vehicle license plate, state, year, make and model. Review information entered for accuracy and select Add.
- Enter the client name and phone number. Select Confirm.
- Select Continue.
- Enter email address to receive confirmation of parking permit.
- Review information. Select Checkout.
Remember, the permit is virtual, your license plate is your permit. The permit is valid only for the vehicle entered. The permit is not valid in pay-by-plate locations.
For assistance please call the Transportation Office at 919-515-3424.