TIME UNTIL PERMIT SALES BEGIN
First-Year Resident Lottery Opens: June 1, 2023 @ 10 AM
Graduate Students: July 18, 2023 @ 10 AM
90+ Credit Hours: July 20, 2023 @ 10 AM
60+ Credit Hours: July 25, 2023 @ 10 AM
30+ Credit Hours: July 27, 2023 @ 10 AM
0+ Credit Hours: August 1, 2023 @ 10 AM
First-Year Resident Lottery Closes: August 3, 2023 @ 3 PM
Lottery Drawing Date: August 4, 2023 @ 12 PM
The ncsu.aimsparking.com website is down each night from 11:30 PM to 2 AM and will be closed for student permit sales on the following dates and times:
July 19, 2023 @ 11:30 PM to July 20, 2023 @ 10 AM
July 24, 2023 @ 11:30 PM to July 25, 2023 @ 10 AM
July 26, 2023 @ 11:30 PM to July 27, 2023 @ 10 AM
July 31, 2023 @ 11:30 PM to August 1, 2023 @ 10 AM
Please Note: There are a limited number of permits sold. Permits are sold based on the number of completed credit hours you have and the availability of parking spaces. To purchase a parking permit students must be registered for courses.
Fall 2023 permits expire on December 31, 2023.
- First-year students (with 0+ credit hours) and transfers will not be able to log into their parking account until the morning of their sale, based on completed credit hours.
- Only completed credit hours are used to determine priority for campus parking. Verify your credit hours by checking the Total Units section of your Degree Audit in MyPack Portal. Any concerns about credit hours should be directed to the Office of Registration and Records.
- Permits sell out fast- be punctual to the sale. If the permit type you want sells out, add yourself to the waiting list to be notified when a space becomes available.
- Ensure you have all vehicle (plate, state, year, make, model), insurance (insurance company, policy number), and billing (card number, billing address) information on hand at the time of the sale.
- All Fall 2023 permits are valid from August 1, 2023, to December 31, 2023.
First-Year Residential Lottery
The following permits are currently sold out:
- Commuter Permits
- CC (Centennial Campus Decks)
- CD (Coliseum Deck)
- DD (Dan Allen Deck)
- F (Fringe)
- V (Varsity Lot)
- W (West)
- Resident Permits
- RE (Resident East)
Residential Student Permits
Commuter Student Permits
Front Vanity License Plate Program
Fall 2023 Parking Permit Proration Schedule
What do I need in order to make a purchase?
- Unity ID.
- Unity password.
- Vehicle make, model, and year.
- License plate number.
- Insurance Company and Policy Number
- No unpaid citations.
- Permit type you wish to purchase.
- Debit or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express).
Note: You can cancel your transaction anytime prior to submitting your payment information.
Follow this step-by-step guide on how to purchase your parking permit. Please note that first-year students (transfers included) will not have a parking account until the date of their respective purchase date.
Purchase a permit using your parking account. ncsu.aimsparking.com.
Visit our accessible parking page for more information.