Summer 2022 Student Permits
April 18 – June 24
May 9 – June 24
June 6 – August 3
June 27 – August 3
April 18 – June 24
May 9 – August 3
- Summer permits are valid in all student parking areas including CB, CC, CD, DD, F, GV, RC, RE, RF, RH, RS, RV, RW, V, and W parking areas.
- Summer permits are not valid in any hourly pay area on campus (including the pay areas on the ground floors of CD and DD).
- Overnight parking is not permitted in any commuter areas (CB, CC, CD, DD, F, V, and W parking areas). For additional information regarding parking rules and regulations, please see the Transportation Ordinances.
- Visit our accessible parking page for more information.
- Please see our Campus Map for more information on these parking locations.
Summer I Protation Table
Summer II Proration Table
Full Summer Proration Table
How To Obtain Your VIRTUAL Summer Event Permit
- Visit Go.ncsu.edu/EventParking
- Ensure you are logged out of your parking account.
- Select “Purchase Event Permit”
- Agree to the Terms of Service
- Select “Student Summer Permit”
- Select Summer 2022 Student Permits
- When prompted enter Summer2022NCSU as the Event Voucher Code. The code is case-sensitive and must be entered exactly as shown. Click Confirm.
- Select an available Permit Type
- Select/Confirm your parking date. Click Confirm.
- Select Location
- Click “Add Vehicle”. Enter vehicle license plate, state, year, make, and model. Review
information entered for accuracy and click Add.
- Enter the permit holder’s name, phone number, name of the insurance company, insurance policy number, and billing address. Click Confirm.
- Click Continue.
- Enter your email address to receive confirmation of your parking permit. Please use the @ncsu email address if you have one.
- Complete billing and payment information.
- Review information. Click Checkout.
Remember, the permit is virtual, your license plate is your permit. The permit is valid only for the vehicle entered. The permit is not valid in paid parking locations.
Are you driving a rental car? If so, please wait to obtain your parking permit until after you have received your rental car. You must obtain your parking permit before leaving your vehicle unattended on campus. For assistance with obtaining your permit please call the Transportation Office at 919-515-3424.