Summer 2023 Student Permits
April 22 – June 16
May 8 – August 4
April 22 – June 24
May 8 – June 24
June 17 – August 4
June 19 – August 4
- Summer permits are valid in all student parking areas including CB, CC, CD, DD, F, GV, RC, RE, RF, RH, RS, RV, RW, V, and W parking areas.
- Summer permits are not valid in any hourly pay area on campus (including the pay areas on the ground floors of CD and DD).
- Overnight parking is not permitted in any commuter areas (CB, CC, CD, DD, F, V, and W parking areas). For additional information regarding parking rules and regulations, please see the Transportation Ordinances.
- Visit our accessible parking page for more information.
- Please see our Campus Map for more information on these parking locations.
Full Summer Proration Table
Summer I Protation Table
Summer II Proration Table
How To Purchase Your Summer Permit
If you would like to purchase a Summer II Permit, please email email@example.com for more information.
Remember, the permit is virtual, your license plate is your permit. The permit is valid only for the vehicle entered. The permit is not valid in paid parking locations.
Are you driving a rental car? If so, please wait to obtain your parking permit until after you have received your rental car. You must obtain your parking permit before leaving your vehicle unattended on campus. For assistance with obtaining your permit please call the Transportation Office at 919-515-3424.