WRAL has put together a guide to the 2021 edition of the Raleigh Christmas Parade. If are coming to campus from the eastern part of the city, review the list of road closures below as you plan your route.
Roads that will be closed on Saturday morning
- Hillsborough Street from West Morgan Street to St. Mary’s Street
- St. Mary’s Street from College Place to West Morgan Street
- Hillsborough Street from St. Mary’s Street to Salisbury Street, and all cross-streets one block in each direction
- West Hargett Street from McDowell Street to Wilmington Street
- Fayetteville Street from Hargett Street to Lenoir Street and all cross-streets one block in each direction
These areas will be closed off from 6 a.m. to around 2 p.m.