Skip to main content

Contractor/Vendor Permits

Service Provider (SP) Parking Permit

Service providers repair and maintain campus equipment and infrastructure. Service Provider (SP) permits may be purchased at the Transportation office.

– Annually

Contractor/Vendor Parking Permits

Construction contractors can obtain short and long-term parking permits. Review the Contractor Staging Area Request Form for important information, costs, and instructions for contractors before bid submittal.

– Short-term, daily contractor permits can be purchased online.

$75 – Monthly