If an effort to better serve our riders, we have changed some route names and numbers, added buses to increase frequencies and brought back some routes. All changes can be found in the TransLoc app.
The following rules apply when riding the Wolfline.
Shirt and shoes are required at all times when riding. If carrying a large item, it must be able to fit on one’s lap or under one’s seat. Please obey all instructions from your driver.
No firearms, weapons, or dangerous instruments allowed.
The following are unacceptable behaviors:
- Eating or drinking on the bus. Any food or drink needs to be in a closed container.
- Use of tobacco products or vaping
- Possession of controlled substances
- Sleeping in buses or shelters
- Placing feet on the seats
- Possession of any type of weapon
- Open alcohol containers
- Soliciting or panhandling
- Threatening behavior, profanity or obscene gestures
- Behavior or actions that distract the driver
Passengers will be expected to conduct themselves in an orderly manner at all times. Any violations of these rules could result in transportation being suspended.
Wolfline is NC State's bus service which is tailored to student class schedules, but also serves the general public fare-free. Wolfline buses operate every day classes are in session, serving all three campuses, three park & ride lots, official NC State housing and privately-owned apartment complexes located on city streets traveled by Wolfline buses on the way to or from these areas.
No university ID, pass, or fare is required to ride! Buses are red and white and black with the Wolfline logo lettering.
Wolfline buses travel along designated routes and only stop at designated Wolfline stops; some of which are shared stops with city (GoRaleigh) and regional (GoTriangle) transit providers. Routes 40 is limited to only 6 stops.
People with low vision or blindness are encouraged to call NC State Transportation at 919-515-3424 for assistance in utilizing TransLoc, which provides real-time bus locations along all Wolfline routes.
Class Break/Limited Service Information
RS Lot Shuttle
- All Wolfline buses are equipped with ramps.
- All buses also have a kneeling capability to assist those with limited mobility.
- People with low vision or blindness are encouraged to call Transportation at 919-515-3424 for assistance in utilizing the TransLoc Transit Visualization System (TVS) which provides real-time bus locations along all Wolfline routes.
Think you lost something or found an item on the Wolfline?
Please call the main Wolfline number below for assistance.