Student Commuter Benefits
If you commute to campus by…
Bus * Bike * Carpool * Walk
You are eligible for commuter benefits!
At NC State, we reward students who use sustainable transportation. Commuters who regularly take the bus, bike, carpool, or walk to campus are helping the environment, saving money, and reducing traffic around our beautiful campus!
Eligibility & Rules
- Must be a full-time, actively enrolled NC State undergraduate or graduate student.
- Must live off-campus.
- Cannot have an NC State parking permit for any area.
- Use this form to cancel your permit.
- Classes must be located on campus in an NC State Transportation permitted area.
For questions or to cancel your membership, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Carpool Program
A carpool is an organized group of 2-4 commuting students who regularly ride together in one car and share the use of a carpool permit. Looking for a carpool partner? Visit Share the Ride NC.
- Spring Carpool Applications and Renewals Start:
- October 30, 2023, @ 10 A.M.
- Spring Carpool Applications and Renewals End:
- November 18, 2023, @ 5 P.M.
- Spring Carpool Payment Due:
- December 15, 2023, @ 5 P.M.
- Allow up to two weeks to process applications. Please email email@example.com with any questions.