Upcoming Road Closures Near NC State University, September 11-17

September 11
-The right lane of westbound I-440, from Western Blvd. ramp B to the Melbourne Road bridge, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

September 12
-The right lane of eastbound Wade Avenue, from Blue Ridge Road to the I-440 bridge, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
-The right lane of eastbound I-440, from the Wade Ave. bridge to Lake Boone Trail, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
-Full closure of eastbound I-440, from Western Blvd. to Jones Franklin Road, midnight to 5 a.m. (see map below of the detour)

September 13
-The left lane of westbound I-440, from the Ligon Street bridge to the Western Blvd. bridge, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
-The left lane of eastbound Wade Ave., from Blue Ridge Road to the I-440 bridge, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
-Full closure of eastbound I-440, from Western Blvd. to Jones Franklin Road, midnight to 5 a.m.(see map below of the detour)

September 14
-The right lane of eastbound Hillsborough Street from Linda Murphy Drive to Beryl Road, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
-The left lane of westbound I-440, from Lake Boone Trail to the Wade Avenue bridge, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
-Full closure of eastbound I-440, from Jones Franklin Road to Western Blvd., midnight to 5 a.m. (see map below of the detour)

September 15
-The left lane of eastbound Hillsborough Street from Linda Murphy Drive to Beryl Road, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
-Eastbound I-440 from the Wade Avenue bridge to Lake Boone Trail, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

September 16

I-440 Full Closure Detour Map