Upcoming Road Closures Near NC State University, January 17-19

January 17

-The left lane of westbound and eastbound I-440, from Athens Drive to Jones Franklin C, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

-Closure of Wade Ramp A from midnight to 5 a.m. (See map below.)

-The right lane of westbound Hillsborough St., from Hillsborough D to Hillsborough A, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

January 18

-Closure of Hillsborough Loop A from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. (See map below.)

-The left lane of westbound I-440, from Wade Ave. to Hillsborough St., will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

-The left lane of westbound Hillsborough St., from Hillsborough D to Hillsborough A, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

January 19

-The westbound Wade Ave. onramp to westbound I-440 will be closed from midnight to 5 a.m. (See map below.)

-The left lane of westbound I-440 at Walnut St. will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

-The left lane of eastbound I-440, from Jones Franklin C to Jones Franklin D, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

-The left lane of eastbound I-440, from Wade Ave. C to Wade Ave. D, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

Wade Ave. Ramp "A" Overnight Detour Route