Upcoming Road Closures Near NC State University, April 10-15

April 10

-The right lane of eastbound I-440, from Western C to Western D, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. (TENTATIVE)

-The left lane of eastbound I-440, from Western C to Lake Boone Trail, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

-The right lane of westbound I-440, from Hillsborough St. to Western A, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

April 11

-Westbound I-440, from Hillsborough St. to Western Blvd, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. (TENTATIVE)

-The westbound Wade Ave. offramp to eastbound I-440, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. (See attached map.)

-Westbound Wade Ave., from Ridge Rd. to Blue Ridge Rd. will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

April 12

-The left lane of eastbound I-440, from Western D to the Hillsborough St. bridge, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. (TENTATIVE)

-The eastbound Wade Ave. onramp to westbound I-440, will be closed from midnight to 5 a.m. (See attached map.)

April 13

-Wade ramp A closure, from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. (See attached map.-TENTATIVE)

April 14

-Westbound Wade Ave., from Ridge Rd. to Blue Ridge Rd., will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

-The westbound I-440 offramp to westbound Wade Ave., will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. (See attached map.)

April 15

Wade Ave. Ramp “A” Overnight Detour Route
Wade Ave. Ramp “B” Overnight Detour Route
Wade Ave. Ramp “D” Overnight Detour Route