Upcoming Road Closures Near NC State University, May 22-27

May 22

-The left lane of westbound I-440, from Wade Avenue to Hillsborough Street, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

-The left lane of westbound I-440, from Athens Drive to the I-440 Collector, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

-The westbound I-440 offramp to westbound Wade Avenue, will be closed from midnight to 5 a.m. (TENTATIVE) (See Wade Ave. Ramp A Overnight Detour below.)

-The collector by Western Blvd. will be closed from midnight to 5 a.m. (See Western Blvd. Ramp B Overnight Detour below.)

May 23

-The right lane of westbound I-440, from Western Blvd. to Hillsborough Street, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

-Eastbound Hillsborough Street, from the jughandle to the I-440 bridge, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

-The left lane of eastbound I-440, from Jones Franklin Road to Ligon Street, will be closed from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m.

May 24

-The left lane of westbound I-440, from Athens Drive to the I-440 Collector, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

-The double left lanes of westbound I-440 from Walnut Street to Cary Parkway, will be closed from 11 p.m. to 5 a.m.

-Westbound I-440 will have a full closure at Wade Avenue from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. (See WB I-440 Overnight Detour below.)

Wade Ave. Ramp A Overnight Detour Route
Westbound I-440 Overnight Detour Route
Western Blvd. Ramp B Overnight Detour Route