Upcoming Road Closures Near NC State University, June 5-10

June 5

-The right lane of eastbound I-440, from Wade Avenue to Lake Boone Trail, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. (TENTATIVE)

-The left lane of westbound I-440, from Melbourne Rd. to Jones Franklin Rd., will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

-The right lane of westbound Wade Ave., from Ridge Rd. to Blue Ridge Rd., will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

-The westbound Wade Ave. onramp to westbound I-440, will be closed from midnight to 5 a.m. (See Wade Ramp B Overnight Detour map below.)

June 6

-A full closure of westbound I-440, from Western Blvd. to Jones Franklin Rd., from midnight to 5 a.m. (See WB Full Closure at Jones Franklin Detrour Map below.)

-The left lane of westbound Wade Ave., from Ridge Road to Blue Ridge Rd., will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

-The right lane of the westbound Wade Ave. onramp to westbound Blue Ridge Rd., will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

June 7

-The left lane of eastbound and westbound I-440, from Melbourne Rd. to Western Blvd., will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m. (TENTATIVE)

-The left lane of westbound Wade Ave., from Ridge Rd. to Blue Ridge Rd., will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

-The right lane of the westbound Wade Ave. onramp to westbound I-440, will be closed from midnight to 5 a.m. (See Wade Ramp B Overnight Detour map below.)

June 8

-The right lane of westbound I-440, from Melbourne Rd. to Jones Franklin Rd., will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

-A full closure of westbound Wade Ave., from Ridge Rd. to Blue Ridge Rd., from midnight to 5 a.m. (See WB Wade Ave. Overnight Detour Map below.)

-The right lane of the westbound Wade Ave. onramp to westbound I-440, will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

June 9

-The left lane of westbound I-440, from Melbourne Rd. to Jones Franklin Rd., will be closed from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.

Westbound Wade Ave. Overnight Detour Route
Wade Ave. Ramp B Overnight Detour Route
WB I-440 at Jones Franklin Rd. Overnight Detour Route