Events, camps and conferences are an integral part of the campus environment and need advance planning with the Transportation office. Parking is limited to specific areas based on space availability, the time of year, other events, construction projects, camp or conference location, type of activity, number of attendees, and other factors.
- Begin your parking permit and traffic arrangements as soon as you begin planning the event.
- Please notify the Transportation office at least 10 business days in advance if you need to request assistance with one or more large vehicles, buses, or equipment.
- Submit the appropriate online form to request event parking
- Do you want to provide parking for your guests without the need to obtain a guest list or email addresses? Select Guest Parking on the Event Parking Request Form. You will create an Event Voucher Code, that you will provide to your guests, which they will use to purchase an Event Permit. Instructions will be provided to walk them through this process.
- If you need to transport your group off-site, contact Fleet Services at 919-513-7665 or click here for information on how to reserve a bus or van.
- Contact Parking Services, Special Events, with additional questions.
For budget planning purposes, here is our current price list for permits, personnel, signs and other equipment.