WolfTrails Student Transit/Bike/Walk Application Terms and Conditions
By checking the "I agree" box, I acknowledge and accept the following terms and conditions:
- I do not have a current NC State University parking permit for any area, or
- I will submit a refund request for my current NC State University parking permit before my application is processed.
- I am a full-time, actively enrolled NC State undergraduate or graduate student.
- My classes are located on campus where parking permits are required to park.
- I understand that I must have a vehicle registered in my name or in the name of a family member or spouse.
- I understand that I must apply each year for commuter status.
- The six (6) daily parking passes are each good for one-time use in the Varsity Lot. No more than six (6) daily parking passes can be claimed each semester.
- Unused virtual daily permits cannot be transferred between semesters.
- Each participant must show proof of current vehicle registered in their name or in the name of a family member or spouse, proof of insurance, and a local address.
- Daily permits are not to be sold, traded, gifted or otherwise offered to an unauthorized user.