Spring 2023 Move-In
Each December we bid farewell to those students graduating. Each Spring we look forward to welcoming home new and returning students to the Pack. Below are guidelines to assist parents and students with parking for moving into the residence halls. Please follow the below steps to obtain a virtual parking permit.
Current traffic impacts due to the University Facilities Electrical Distribution System Upgrade project are indicated on this map. To stay up to date on traffic impacts, consider signing up for the listserv.
SPRING 2023 MOVE IN: 1/3/23 – 1/8/23
How To Obtain Your VIRTUAL PERMIT
- Visit Go.ncsu.edu/EventParking
- Ensure you are logged out of your parking account.
- Select “Purchase Event Permit”
- Agree to the Terms of Service
- Select “Move In”
- Select Move In-Spring 2023
- When prompted enter MoveIn2023 as the Event Voucher Code. The code is case-sensitive and must be entered exactly as shown. Select Confirm.
- Select an available Permit Type
- Select/Confirm your parking dates. Select Confirm.
- Select Location
- Select “Add Vehicle. Enter vehicle license plate, state, year, make and model. Review the information entered for accuracy and select Add.
- Enter the client’s name and phone number. Select Confirm.
- Select Continue.
- Enter your email address to receive confirmation of the parking permit.
- Review information. Select Checkout.
Remember, the permit is virtual, your license plate is your permit. Permit is valid only for the vehicle entered. Permit is not valid in pay-by-plate locations.
Are you driving a rental car? If so, please wait to obtain your parking permit until you receive your rental car. Vehicle license plates cannot be changed once entered. You must obtain your parking permit before leaving your vehicle unattended on campus.
For assistance please call the Transportation Office at 919-515-3424.