4/22/23 – 5/7/23
Between April 22 and May 7, 2023 students and family members may park in residential parking zones with a temporary move-out loading permit. Please register your license plate online for a temporary loading permit using the steps below. Registering for a loading permit for Move-Out will allow you to park temporarily in residential zones adjacent to University Housing buildings or in specifically reserved move-out loading zones. Students are allowed a maximum of 45 minutes to load their vehicles in dedicated move-out loading areas.
How To Obtain Your VIRTUAL PERMIT
- Visit Go.ncsu.edu/EventParking
- Ensure you are logged out of your parking account.
- Select “Purchase Event Permit”
- Agree to the Terms of Service
- Select “Move Out”
- Select Event: Move Out Spring 2023
- When prompted enter MoveOut2023 as the Event Voucher Code. The code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as shown. Select Confirm.
- Select an available Permit Type
- Select/Confirm your parking dates. Click Confirm.
- Select Location
- Click “Add Vehicle. Enter vehicle license plate, state, year, make and model. Review information entered for accuracy and select Add.
- Enter client name and phone number. Select Confirm.
- Select Continue.
- Enter email address to receive, confirmation of parking permit.
- Review information. Select Checkout.
Remember, the permit is virtual, your license plate is your permit. The permit is valid only for the vehicle entered. The permit is not valid in pay-by-plate locations.
Are you driving a rental car? If so, please wait to obtain your parking permit until after you have received your rental car. Vehicle license plates cannot be changed once entered. You must obtain your parking permit before leaving your vehicle unattended on campus.
For assistance with obtaining your permit please call the Transportation Office at 919-515-3424 select option 5.