Spring 2021 Move Out
Below are guidelines to assist current parents and students with parking for moving out of residence halls. Please follow the below steps to obtain a virtual parking permit.
SPRING 2021 MOVE OUT – 5/3/21 – 5/15/21
How To Obtain Your VIRTUAL PERMIT
- Visit Go.ncsu.edu/EventParking
- Select “Purchase Event Permit”
- Agree to the Terms of Service
- Select “Move Out”
- Select Event: Spring 2021 Move Out
- When prompted enter 21MoveOut as the Event Voucher Code. The code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as shown. Click Confirm.
- Select Permit Type
- Select/Confirm your parking dates. Click Confirm.
- Select Location
- Click “Add Vehicle. Enter vehicle license plate, state, year, make and model. Review information entered for accuracy. Click Add.
- Enter client name and phone number. Click Confirm.
- Click Continue.
- Check box under “Your Shopping Cart”
- Enter email address to receive, confirmation of parking permit. Click Checkout. Remember, the permit is virtual, your license plate is your permit. Permit is valid only for the vehicle entered. Permit is not valid in paid parking locations.
Are you driving a rental car? If so, please wait to obtain your parking permit until after you have received your rental car. Vehicle license plates cannot be changed once entered. You must obtain your parking permit before leaving your vehicle unattended on campus.
For assistance with obtaining your permit please call the Transportation Office at 919-515-3424 select option 5.