Summer 2021 Student Permits
May 17 – June 26
June 27 – August 4
May 17 – August 4
Please see our Campus Map for more information on these parking locations.
Summer 2021 Return Schedule
How To Obtain Your VIRTUAL Summer Event Permit
- Visit Go.ncsu.edu/EventParking
- Ensure you are logged out of your parking account.
- Select “Purchase Event Permit”
- Agree to the Terms of Service
- Select “Student Summer Permit”
- Select Summer 2021 Student Permits
- When prompted enter 2021Summer as the Event Voucher Code. The code is case
sensitive and must be entered exactly as shown. Click Confirm.
- Select the available Permit Type
- Select/Confirm your parking date. Click Confirm.
- Select Location
- Click “Add Vehicle”. Enter vehicle license plate, state, year, make, and model. Review
information entered for accuracy and click Add.
- Enter client name and phone number. Click Confirm.
- Click Continue.
- Enter email address to receive confirmation of parking permit.
- Complete billing and payment information.
- Review information. Click Checkout.
Remember, the permit is virtual, your license plate is your permit. Permit is valid only for the vehicle entered. Permit is not valid in paid parking locations.
Are you driving a rental car? If so, please wait to obtain your parking permit until after you have received your rental car. Vehicle license plates cannot be changed once entered. You must obtain your parking permit before leaving your vehicle unattended on campus. For assistance with obtaining your permit please call the Transportation Office.