Learn More Here
Please Note: There are a limited number of permits sold. Permits are sold based on the number of completed credit hours you have and the availability of parking spaces. To purchase a parking permit students must be registered for courses.
Summer 2021 permit return schedule can be found here
Summer Student Permits
Residential Student Permits
Commuter Student Permits
Front Vanity License Plate Program
What do I need in order to make a purchase?
- Unity ID.
- Unity password.
- Vehicle make, model and year.
- License plate number.
- No unpaid tickets.
- Permit type you wish to purchase.
- Debit or credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express).
Note: You can cancel your transaction anytime prior to submitting your payment information.
Follow this step-by-step guide on how to purchase your parking permit. Please note that first-year students (transfers included) will not have a parking account until the date of their respective purchase date.
Purchase a permit using your parking account. ncsu.aimsparking.com.
For information on obtaining accessible parking click here.
Ride Regional Transit with the GoPass Transit Card
- GoPass is a bus pass sponsored by NC State Transportation. It costs $5 per academic year for students.
- GoPasses are non-transferable; only valid for assignee on record with NCSU Transportation.
- Ride city GoRaleigh and regional buses GoTriangle, GoCary, & GoDurham to commute to campus, get to the airport, or visit your friends at other nearby universities. Purchase a GoPass today! ncsu.aimsparking.com.