Important Dates for Fall 2023
- August 20: Summer Service Ends
- August 21: Fall Service Starts
- August 21: Routes 40, 50, 51 Resume
- September 4: Labor Day/RS Lot Shuttle Only
- October 9-10: Fall Break/Limited Service
- October 10: RS Lot Shuttle Only
- November 22: Limited Service
- November 23-26: Thanksgiving Holiday/University Closed-No Service
- November 26: RS Lot Shuttle Only
- December 14: Winter Break/Limited Service Begins
- December 22-January 1: University Closed-No Service
Timepoints are locations where the bus is required to leave no earlier than the posted departure time. They are important in trip planning as a rider can consult a timetable and know precisely that a bus will not leave any earlier than that shown departure time. All the other times in the timetable are estimates, so there is a possibility that the bus would leave earlier than the posted time.
Table Viewing Tips:
On a mobile phone: you will see the table column headings as a list, then each route in that same order.
On a tablet portrait-oriented: you may see a horizontal slide bar under the table if you cannot see the entire table.
On a larger device screen or landscape-oriented tablet: the table appears as a full-width table with a heading over the columns.